Professor Cecil B. Heimerdinger, commonly known as Heimerdinger, is a brilliant and unusual Yordle scientist. The Yordle is a race of spirits generally taking the appearance of mammalian bipeds living throughout Runeterra.
He’s one of the most innovative and well-respected inventors in Piltover. Heimerdinger, relentlessly working to the point of neurotic obsession, thrives on answering the world’s most impenetrable questions.
Although Heimerdinger’s theories usually appear esoteric, he has crafted some of Piltover’s best and powerful machinery.
Now, Heimerdinger constantly tinkers with his inventions to make them more efficient and lethal.
Who is Heimerdinger?
Although Yordles can be found throughout Runeterra, it’s unusual to see them outside of Bandle City. One such Yordle who strayed away due to his fascination and lure of science is Heimerdinger.
By the time Heimerdinger finished his third doctorate, he had already become one of the most outstanding Yordle scientists of all time. His journey brought him to the great academies of Piltover, with citizens daring him to make his mark in the City of Progress.
After he made his mark with fellow Yordles, Heimerdinger has become one of the most well-known and respected minds in all of Valoran. However, despite his massive success, Heimerdinger did something strange to expand his knowledge.
He managed to get a portion of his brain to work simultaneously, but at a cost. Heimerdinger’s brain grew in size, with his head changing along with it.
Regardless of the experiment distorting him, Heimerdinger believes that science is the key to saving the world—and continues to prove that to the world.
Heimerdinger's Skills and abilities
Heimerdinger is one of the best damage dealers in League of Legends and is part of the top five in all Elos. Even in games where you’re behind and feed, Heimerdinger still can inflict lots of damage.
Lets’s take a closer look at Heimerdinger’s skills and abilities:
Hextech Affinity: Heimerdinger periodically gains 20% bonus movement speed when nearby ally turrets, his H-28G Evolution Turret or H-28Q Apex Turret.
H-28G Evolution Turret: Passive: Heimerdinger will gradually stock a Turret Kit at a maximum of three.
Active: The champion deploys an H-28G Evolution Turret at a target location, lasting until enemies destroy the unit. Heimerdinger can deploy up to 3 Turrets at a time.
H-28Q Apex Turret: When activated, Heimerdinger deploys an H-28Q Apex Turret at select target locations, lasting for 8 seconds.
Hextech Micro-Rockets: Heimerdinger launches a wave of micro-rockets converging to a target direction and beyond. Each rocket from Hextech Micro-Rockets launched inflicts moderate magic damage to the initial foe it sees.
All rockets hitting enemy champions grant a 20% beam charge to all enemy and ally turrets within 1000 range. You can get up to a 100% beam charge when you manage to hit five rockets on an enemy champion.
Hextech Rocket Swarm: When activated, Heimerdinger will launch four waves of rockets in a target direction, with each shot inflicting magic damage.
After the first rocket, succeeding damage toward enemy champions and monsters is reduced. Plus, Hextech Rocket Swarm scales with Heimerdinger’s Upgrade rank.
CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade: This active attack is where Heimerdinger hurls a grenade in a target direction, dealing magic damage to enemy units within the area and slows them down by 35% for over 2 seconds.
When Heimerdinger hits an enemy champion, all ally turrets within 1000 range of the impact will gain a 100% beam charge. Plus, all enemies hit get stunned for 1.5 seconds.
CH-3X Lighting Grenade: Heimerdinger hurls a unique grenade at a target direction, bouncing off a fixed distance three times, exploding each time. You can only damage enemies from afar using the CH-3x Lighting Grenade.
You can only damage enemy champions once per cast of CH-3x Lighting Grenade. However, enemies can slow and stun it several times.
UPGRADE!!! When activated, Heimerdinger can empower his subsequent abilities while placing it on the same cooldown as its primary form. This skill can modify its damage and make it free to cast.
You can recast Upgrade after three seconds, which you can use for sticky situations such as gaining crowd control.
tIPS AND TRICKS
Heimerdinger is one of the “easiest” champions to play in League of Legends. He’s squishy but possesses excellent abilities that make it challenging for enemies to catch him and be in their range of attacks.
However, Heimerdinger, with his unique skills and overall power, can be challenging to master. Here are a few tips and tricks to help you out:
- When using Heimerdinger, Turret placement becomes a deciding factor in battle. Act wisely.
- The success of the CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade attack is crucial for Heimerdinger’s survival. So, use it only when necessary.
- It’s best to spread out Hextech Micro-Rockets to inflict more reliable damage and efficiency when facing multiple targets.
- Heimerdinger’s strength relies on his ability to hold lanes securely with his Turrets and keep enemies away from his Rockets and Grenades.
- You can use the H-28 Evolution Turret as a “ward,” but it’s not ideal as they can’t stealth.
- Heimerdinger’s Upgrade skill can significantly buff his subsequent skills he’ll cast.
- When you acquire four ranks in Hextech Micro-Rockets and one in CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade, it allows Heimerdinger to kill Raptor camps without leaving lanes.
- Let Heimerdinger have turrets ready beforehand to make it easy to get the blue buff for max mana and damage.
- It’s wise to take advantage of Heimerdinger’s H-28G Evolution Turret as a ward to maintain control over “brush.”
- Use CH-2 Electron Strom Grenade to reveal large areas with enemy units.
- Before leaving lanes, put both of Heimerdinger’s turrets and teleport back to one of your turrets being attacked as it’ll be invulnerable during this period.
- Increase your chances of winning lanes by keeping enemy units at Heimerdinger’s tower.
- Heimerdinger’s CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade, Hextech Micro-Rockets, and H-28G Evolution Turrets are perfect for enemy minions.
- It’s best to max out Heimerdinger’s Hextech Micro-Rockets to spike enemy champions whenever their minion wave subsides, guaranteeing direct hits.
- Having one rank in CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade can give Heimerdinger a “stun effect” that lets him on nearby enemy champions.
- You can use Heimerdinger’s CH-2 Electron Storm Grenade to reveal areas in bushes and attack enemy units inside with Hextech Micro-Rockets.
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.