As calm as the sea and vibrant as the Tempest, Irelia, the fiercest defender of Ionia, trained in ancient dances and adapted them to eliminate her foes.
Using her graceful yet swift movements helps Irelia levitate a barrage of deadly blades—where the “Blade Dancer” cuts down enemies foolish enough to play at conqueror.
Irelia was the product of the Noxian occupation of Ionia. After proving herself as a cable fighter, Irelia was thrust into the role of the resistance leader and figurehead for her people.
Now, Irelia stays dedicated and fights for the preservation of her homeland.
Who is IRELIA?
Ever since she was a child, Xan Irelia has always been fascinated with the grace and beauty of dancing. Under her grandmother’s tutelage, Irelia learned the traditional silk dances of her homeland.
Although many deemed Irelia dubious because of her mystical connection to the Ionia Spirit, Irelia’s passion for dancing was real. Seeking to master dancing, Irelia left home to study alongside talented individuals at the Placidium of Navori.
However, while Irelia was gone, the Noxian Admiral Duqal seized the Xan home to quarter his fleet officers—eventually killing them.
Upon Irelia’s return, her power awakened, and she began to feel a strange rhythm that allowed her to wield shards of metal while performing her beloved ancient dances once more.
That was the moment Irelia realized everything she had learned was more than dances—they were the expressions of something greater. After defeating those who killed her family, she became well-known and led the resistance for years.
However, at heart, she still yearns only to dance alone.
IRELIA's Skills and abilities
Ivern is mainly used as a support “Jungler,” aiming to help his allies and protecting them with his unique set of abilities.
Let’s take a look at Ivern’s skills and abilities—and what makes him such a terrific supporting role:
Friend of the Forest: Ivern can’t attack or damage non-epic monsters. Instead, he can target non-epic monster jungle camps to initiate a channel placing these monsters within a grove.
However, putting a grove can cost Ivern a portion of his health and mana, and when successfully placed, the grove matures over time. When fully grown, Ivern can interact with the jungle camps to free monsters.
Smiting an epic or giant monster within the grove will free the camp’s monsters no matter their maturity levels.
Rootcaller: Ivern throws a projectile at a target location, inflicting magic damage to the first enemy hit by the attack, rooting them for a short period. When right-clicking a target rooted to the ground by Rootcaller, Ivern or his allies will dash near them, stopping at their max attack range.
Brushmaker – Passive: When Ivern’s in a brush, his auto-attacks can deal bonus magic damage that persists for a few seconds after leaving the brush. This champion will gradually stock a charge, up to 3 max.
Active: When Brushmaker is activated, Ivern will grow a patch of brush at a target direction for half a minute, revealing the area within and near it for 3 seconds.
Plus, Bruhsmaker will spawn more brushes. However, brushes won’t drop vision on targets if placed near enemy turrets.
Triggerseed: This skill allows Ivern to shield a target for 2 seconds. After the duration, the shield will burst and cause magic damage to nearby enemy units and slow them down for 2 seconds.
Daisy!: When activated, Ivan will summon his sentinel friend and pet golem, Daisy, by his side. Daisy usually remains on the map for a minute as a controllable entity.
When recasting Daisy, you can command her to a target direction or follow Ivern.
tIPS AND TRICKS
Ivern’s an excellent choice for beginners since when you use him, players don’t need to learn how to clear camps efficiently. You can share your buffs for free, making him a significant supporting role in team fights.
Plus, since Ivern mainly plays a supporting role, it allows you to focus more on lane pressure.
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you master Ivern and become the best support for your team—bringing victory in no time.
- Remember to activate Brushmaker to set up ambush spots early on.
- Use Daisy to block enemy champion skill shots and slow them down. Additionally, use Ivern’s pet golem to peel for your allies.
- Ivern’s Friend of the FOrest lets him set groves across non-epic monster camps to set them free instead of fighting them.
- Casting Friend of the Forest gives Ivern a pseudo safety net against getting executed.
- It’s best to max out Rootcaller secondly as it’s relatively robust even in lower levels.
- Rootcaller can vastly help immobile champions, especially Juggernauts.
- Ivern’s Rootcaller can hit non-epic monster camps.
- You can reactivate Rootcaller to dash enemies instead of right-clicking them.
- Brushmaker passively increases Ivern’s auto-attack range.
- When affected by Brushmaker, Ivern makes an excellent ranged champion, primarily when used with runes like Runaan’s Hurricane.
- Use Brushmaker alongside Crest of Cinders when ganking to get the buff’s slow effect easier.
- You can use Ivern’s Brushmaker to deny the vision of epic monsters trying to steal ally sources and turrets.
- True Sight from turrets reveals bushes.
- Make sure to max out Triggerseed first as it consists of Ivern’s bulk damage, utility, and survivability.
- It’s best to use Triggerseed when ganking to slow enemies down. Rootcaller can also help.
- The explosion from Triggerseed will continue even if Ivern’s shield is broken.
- The damage on Triggerseed is significant. Plus, over time, it’ll become the primary source of attack damage of Ivern, aside from Daisy.
- When summoning Daisy, Ivern’s pet golem, her third attack will knock back enemies, like how it does with Glacial Fissure.
- You can cast Triggerseed on Daisy to toughen her up and dash to enemies afflicted by Ivern’s Rootcaller.
- Daisy works excellent as a meat shield, reducing the damage the champion receives. Just pay attention to abilities like Smite, Feast, or Consume since they can dispatch Daisy quickly.
- The cooldown on Daisy starts as soon as you summon her, and with 45% CDR, she’ll have a downtime of six seconds.
- You can use Daisy to attack alongside Brushmaker, helping you take objectives quicker.
- Even if Ivern’s Brushmaker can be great at building up attack speed, it can be risky to use it since Ability Power works better on him.
- Remember that Ivern’s a melee mage. So, it’s best to get him items granting both durability and Ability Power.
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.