Leblanc, the Deceiver, is known to be the mysterious pale woman who has manipulated numerous individuals and events since Noxus’s earliest days. Even to the Black Rose cabal members she’s a part of, Leblanc is simply a mystery.
Leblanc uses her magic to mirror herself, allowing herself to appear to anyone, anywhere—at any time.
She’s always plotting just out of sight, making her true motives as mysterious as her shifting abilities.
Who is Leblanc?
Deep within the dungeons of Noxus, meandering streets lie the real underbelly of the sprawling metropolis—serving as a haven for all manner of evil and hostility.
Amongst the secret societies that consider this labyrinth their home, LeBlanc, manages the Block Rose cabal, originating from a lost time in Noxian history.
Ruthless, LeBlanc and her faction were a mainstay in Noxian politics before the militarization of the Noxian government.
In those days, Leblanc’s guild of powerful magicians met in secret to progress their hidden agenda, honing a craft subtly.
While Leblanc and her clique’s exact motives have remained mysterious, many believed the Black Rose was the “true” power behind the throne of Noxus.
However, when martial prowess became the determination of Noxus, the Black Rose seemed to vanish overnight.
But years later, LeBlanc re-emerged at the gates of Noxus, making it clear that she and her cabal had simply been biding their time, waiting for a new authority to emerge in Noxus.
Leblanc's Skills and abilities
Leblanc is a powerful mid-lane competitor. However, she can be challenging to master.
Here’s a look at Leblanc’s skills and abilities:
Mirror Image: This passive skill allows Leblanc to create a controllable clone of herself when she’s damaged to 40% max health. After which, Leblanc and her clone instantly become invisible for one second.
Leblanc’s spawned clone can perform basic attacks but deals no damage. Her clone can last for eight seconds and begins running 1900 units toward a random place in front of the champion decided the moment the clone spawns.
Leblanc’s Mirror Image can only happen once every few seconds.
Sigil of Malice: When casting Sigil of Malice, Leblanc will project an orb to an enemy target, inflicting magic damage while marking enemy units for 3.5 seconds upon arrival.
Additionally, Leblanc’s Sigil of Malice allows her next damaging ability against marked targets who consumed the mark—dealing them the same damage again.
Distortion: Distortion lets Leblanc dash to a target location, inflicting magic damage to all nearby enemy units upon arrival, leaving a return pad at the cast location for 4 seconds.
You can recast Distortion after 0,2 seconds of Leblanc’s dash ending.
When you recast Distortion, Leblanc will blank to its return pad no matter the range.
Ethereal Chains: When casting Ethereal Chains, Leblanc will fling an illusory chain in a target direction, latching onto the first enemy unit it hits. It will then inflict magic damage while forming a tether between Leblanc and the enemy unit for 1.5 seconds, during which the target also gets revealed.
If the tether doesn’t get broken by the set duration, the target will receive bonus magic damage, will also be revealed and rooted for 1.5 seconds.
Mimic: When activated, Leblanc can cast a mimicked version of her recently used abilities, applying similar effects. However, it inflicts modified magic damage.
Mimic Sigil of Malice: This will inflict modified damage and double damage to enemy units when triggering the mark.
Mimic Ethereal Chains: The mimicked version will deal modified damage and double damage upon an enemy unit’s rooting.
tIPS AND TRICKS
Leblanc boasts an aggressive appearance, allowing her to dominate mid-lane. However, she’s a challenging champion to master.
Once you’ve mastered Leblanc’s unique gameplay, you can easily carry your team to victory.
Here are a few tips and tricks to help you master Leblanc’s playstyle in no time: (Read about LOL Buff)
- Distortion enables Leblanc to be more aggressive with other spells while returning to safety with ease.
- Leblanc’s Distortion can help her positioning to land Ethereal Chains better.
- You can chain Leblanc’s Ethereal Chains and Sigil of Malice to prevent enemy champions with blink abilities from escaping for up to 4 seconds.
- Use the Electrocute rune procs for additional burst damage, dealing decent damage throughout the game.
- Leblanc is usually at her strongest early to mid-game. However, she can fall off later in the game if she can’t snowball her lead. Electrocute can offer extra pressure in your lane.
- Leblanc uses a fast combo and several abilities, making the best keystone for her is Electrocute.
- Sudden Impact works best with Leblanc’s Distortion since it’s a dash and blink. This rune offers Leblanc a bonus temporary Magic Pen, useful against squishy targets.
- Doran’s Ring is an excellent starting item to use for Leblanc since she can efficiently use all stats it offers.
- If you’re confident you can stay alive early on in the game, using Dark Seal is ideal. However, never start with that item.
- Luden’s Echo offers Leblanc ability power, sustain, and cooldown reduction.
- You can use Banshee’s Veil to help Leblanc gain high resistance to magic damage, while Zhonya’s Hourglass is for physical damage.
- Sorcerer’s Shoe and Ionian Boots of Lucidity are great boots for Leblanc.
- If you’re planning on mid-lane using Leblanc, use Mejai’s Soulstealer to amp her abilities. However, be wary since this item may cause her to fall early in the game.
- Since Leblanc’s an ability power carry, you must use Rabadon’s Deathcap.
- Using Hextech Protobelt-01 boots can boost Leblanc’s mobility more while reducing her cooldown and health regeneration.
- Void Staff can help Leblanc’s spells deal more damage to enemies with high magic resistance.
- You can kill an enemy from afar by using Leblanc’s Distortion and the combo of Sigil of Malice and Mimic, finishing off with Ethereal Chains to explode the marked place by her ultimate.
- If you don’t have enough damage for assassination, but allies can join you, use Leblanc’s Ethereal Chains and Mimic to immobilize targets twice.
- You can trick enemies into thinking that Leblanc’s clone is actually the real Leblanc by moving the clone while you stand still.
- Leblanc’s Mimic doesn’t have a long cooldown, so you can use it fast in eliminating waves of minions using the Distortion and Mimic combo.
Read about EVELYNN next!
Like all the best things in life – Buff is The only thing you share with us is your gaming activity, and even that is anonymous.
Generally speaking, you won’t feel the Buff app running in the background.
Our goal is for Buff is to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
Well, this is our secret sauce. We have our AI-based algorithm that collects data, calculates statistical probabilities and generates the reward allocation accordingly, but the logic is for rewards to be based on in-game achievements. For example, the better your KDA ratio in LoL, the more Buff coins you will earn. On top of that, victories or defeats in team matches will influence your rewards.
BUFF premium is a monthly subscription at the expense of &1.99 per month. BUFF premium gives you special benefits as an extra 20% to your earnings, 200 BUFF COINS every month, Special Marketplace items, Special promotions, Dedicated Discord channel, Special Raffles, and more features to come…
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit), Windows 8 and Windows 10 (Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported)
- 50MB on your hard drive.
- In-game support: DirectX8, DirectX9, DirectX11 and OpenGL
- Microsoft .Net 4.5.
- CPU – If your computer runs your game, it will run Buff with it.
- RAM – At least 4GB of RAM (Recommended: 8GB)
Our goal is for Buff to run efficiently on your CPU and video card. If your PC runs a game perfectly, it should easily support Buff. Still, if you encounter performance issues please write to us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.