The Alienware 2021 Challenge
Terms and Conditions
The Alienware 2021 Challenge will be live on August 13th, 2021 00:00 PST and end September 23rd, 2021 23:59 PST.
The Alienware 2021 Challenge is a fun 6-week marathon of gaming, where players gain points for their in-game achievements in order to win weekly rewards. At the end of each week of the challenge, the players placed in the top 1 spot of each game’s leaderboard will win a total of a gaming rig and a place in the finals! This challenge is available in the United States only.
Eligible Games and modes:
- League of Legends – Summoner’s Rift PvP games
- Fortnite – Solo/Duo/Squad
- Rainbow 6: Siege – Normal, Ranked, Newcomer (No custom, no vs AI)
- Valorant – Normal/Ranked (No Custom Maps)
- Riot Points can only be redeemed on the official League of Legends Riot Servers, Garena excluded.
- The Alienware 2021 Challenge is available for PC only (no console or mobiles) and requires Overwolf and the Buff App to run.
- By participating in this program, you agree that we can re-use the awesome videos of your glorious kills and wins that you shared to earn extra points.
- You have to be 18+ to participate.
GLHF and destroy the enemy!
Full details below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR OVERWOLF
ACHIEVEMENT REWARD PROGRAM WITH ALIENWARE
These rules are the terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) of the [“Alienware 2021 Challenge”] program (“Program”). This program is sponsored by the Alienware (“Partner”). By participating in the program you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, the Partner Terms (as defined below) and any other instructions or directions available on the Program page (collectively, the “Official Rules”). Please read the Official Rules carefully. If you do not agree to the Official Rules, do not enter this Program. Each entry to the Program is referred to as “Participation.” For the purposes of these Terms “we” or “us” means Overwolf Ltd
- The Program is open to any individual who is at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of Participation (or has the consent of his/her parent or guardian) (“Entrant”) or, if higher, the age of majority in the applicable jurisdiction. In any case, this Program is not open to any individual under the age of fourteen (14). No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the Program. Employees, officers, and directors of Overwolf and the Alienware, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Program.
- The program launch date and duration will be announced on Overwolf social media pages and may be subject to changes without prior notice.
- A valid US or shipping address is needed in order to claim the grand cash prize (“Eligible Countries”).
- Participants must play an eligible game mode for an eligible game. The following games and game modes are prohibited (a) League of Legends – Summoner’s Rift PvP games, (b) Fortnite – Solo/Duo/Squad – no custom games or bot games for either games, (c) Valorant – Normal/Ranked (No Custom Maps), (d) Rainbow 6: Siege – Normal, Ranked, Newcomer (No custom, no vs AI).
- In order to win the weekly rewards, Participants must (a) install the Buff Achievement Tracker app (“Overwolf App”), (b) finish in the top 1500 in the individual game leaderboard or win through a raffle (500 winners raffled each week). A participant will not be included in a raffle draw (either the weekly raffle, or the grand prize raffle) with free points only, and must play some sessions of the supported games. Participants cannot win more than 1 grand prize during this challenge. Additionally, each Participant may enter the event and compete using no more than 1 BUFF account, and no more than 1 participant may use a single BUFF account to compete (in other words, participants may not share an account).
- Overwolf and/or Buff have the right to exclude and disqualify any accounts and/or remove points for any accounts which are suspected of fraud or any manipulation to gain points. Additionally, an hourly and a daily cap for achieving points will be present in order to avoid account sharing and other forms of fraud.
PARTICIPATION PERIOD AND PROCESS
- Participation shall be accepted during the program dates announced on Overwolf social media pages. All times are [Pacific Standard Time]. The Participation Period may be changed by Overwolf at its sole discretion.
- Campaign termination: This campaign ends when the earliest of the two occur: a) The announced period of time has elapsed b) All rewards have been handed out.
- Overwolf reserves the right to terminate the campaign at any time at our sole discretion without any notice.
REWARDS & WINNERS NOTIFICATION
- The rewards for the individual games leaderboards – eligible participants shall receive $5 worth of Riot Points or money to spend on in-game merch and will be able to claim it inside the app.
- The players placed in the top 1 spot of each game’s leaderboard at the end of each week will win a gaming rig and a place in the finals.
A valid US shipping address is needed in order to claim the primary reward. To receive their cash prize, winners will have to fill a 1099 form. Income and Tax reporting are the responsibility of the winners.
- The rewards of the program may be changed by Overwolf and/or Alienware, in their sole discretion and without prior notice.
- Raffles – will work on a ticket system. 1 point – 1 ticket.
- Overwolf may disqualify any winner that does not, in its sole discretion, satisfy the foregoing requirements. Overwolf shall have no obligation to justify or explain the disqualification of any user.
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
In addition to that, the Buff Achievement Tracker app collects information about the games you played while the app is open, to understand which games to award you points on. By participating in the Program you agree to have this data collected and stored.
RIGHTS OF MEDIA SHARED
- Subject to the foregoing, by sharing any content related to this program Participant grants Alienware, Overwolf and Buff and their agents a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual and irrevocable license to copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, display, broadcast, rebroadcast, and distribute such content for any purpose, including but not limited to their name and likeness.
- Participant agrees not to assert any moral rights in any social sharing against Overwolf, Buff and Alienware or any of their affiliates, and waives any and all claims against Overwolf, Buff and Alienware and their affiliates in respect of any moral rights.
- Overwolf, Buff and Alienware shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of its obligations to the participants under these Official Rules if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions however caused, including without limitation, as a result of war, terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes.
- Overwolf may amend the Official Rules at any time in its sole discretion by posting an amended version thereof.
- These Official Rules shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and the courts of Tel-Aviv, Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any disputes arising in respect of the Program.